Any [wH]Old Farts around?

The area where you can post stuff that has totally no relation to WhartHog's or UT at all.

Any [wH]Old Farts around?

Postby l2atl3astard » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Occasionally I'll load up a local server and play a few maps. Just thought I'd drop by and say hi!
l2atl3astard
WhartHog Professional

Re: Any [wH]Old Farts around?

Postby xero » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:47 pm

Glad to see you checking in. See ya around bud! For the record, OldFart is still around.
Image Image
xero
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby [wH]old fart » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:45 am

I'm still here :wink:
On occasion I will play a few match's on HOF servers, I'm certain some players are using bot's there though :?
[wH]old fart
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby [wH]old fart » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:40 am

Had a couple of great games with 3much yesterday, kicked my arse on the 1st but the 2nd was a close match :)
[wH]old fart
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby [wH]old fart » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:13 am

Played a couple of maps last night with SLUTGRACE (Mox?) Wasn't sure if it was he, as the player was flying the Union Jack :P
[wH]old fart
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby xero » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:38 am

[wH]old fart wrote:Played a couple of maps last night with SLUTGRACE (Mox?) Wasn't sure if it was he, as the player was flying the Union Jack :P

Imposter! Moxley is not in UK!

Where were you yesterday at 9pm, your time? 3Much, 3MuchJr, Bornite and I think KrotMroku were here. There were 1 or 2 others that checked in and out, but no OldFart.
Image Image
xero
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby [wH]old fart » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:00 pm

Must have been 10pm GMT ish
[wH]old fart
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby Moxley » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:12 am

Ha! not me. I really loved that name.

One time (in like 2001), someone called me a big chicken for teleporting away from an obvious death (like I have slime gun and 1% heath and enemy has rockets and 100% so I teleport somewhere safe). I immediately changed my name to BigChicken. I played that way for years (alternating with BadCop and the seven deadly sins clan names)

The other was a player on this server, Trickshot. He complained constantly so I would sometimes end a match by getting under his skin with something corny like "I covered that place like a snow storm" or "I covered the flag carriers like a warm blanket". He said "YOU SHOULD LEARN TO WIN WITH GRACE ASSHOLE!!"....so I became thatslutgrace. :lol:

/\/\@55|\/3_T()()L was short lived but hilarious. I always laughed at people who thought \/3/\/()/\/\ was somehow cooler than just typing VENOM so MassiveTool was an homage to those turkeys.
Moxley
Truly Dedicated Member

Return to The 'General' Forum