Request - More power for Xero

General discussion about the site or the forum.

Request - More power for Xero

Postby Mikolaj » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:22 am

In this thread, I'm making an request for giving more power to Xero. MSull isn't here as much as we need, so making Xero root admin would be good idea. Xero was always very helpful to me and solves many problems, he's fair guy and I"m sure he will do a lot good for WH.

Please tell me if You support this request. Many people supporting our thread can make Xero more useful for our server.

In a few days we can send this request to MSull to see how big support he has, and ask him for giving Xero more responsibility.

Thanks and I'm waiting for Your opinions.
Image Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna
Mikolaj
Elite WhartHog Member

Re: Request - More power for Xero

Postby Gman » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:49 am

I would totally agree with this. If this server is going to survive we need to breathe new life into it. Rat is doing his part but we need more.
This is a great idea. Even Moxley should be given more ability to affect changes.
Gman
Elite WhartHog Member

Postby DEMETRIOS » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:39 am

Mikolaj wrote:In this thread, I'm making an request for giving more power to Xero. MSull isn't here as much as we need, so making Xero root admin would be good idea. Xero was always very helpful to me and solves many problems, he's fair guy and I"m sure he will do a lot good for WH.

Please tell me if You support this request. Many people supporting our thread can make Xero more useful for our server.

In a few days we can send this request to MSull to see how big support he has, and ask him for giving Xero more responsibility.

lol you take my post..... Good same idea....
DEMETRIOS
WhartHog Professional

Postby Moxley » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:12 am

Are you saying Xero should work harder and more often?
Moxley
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby <3MUCH> » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:03 pm

DEMETRIOS wrote:
Mikolaj wrote:In this thread, I'm making an request for giving more power to Xero. MSull isn't here as much as we need, so making Xero root admin would be good idea. Xero was always very helpful to me and solves many problems, he's fair guy and I"m sure he will do a lot good for WH.

lol you take my post..... Good same idea....

thumbs up for The X.. 8)
<3MUCH>
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby [wH]old fart » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:40 am

Moxley wrote:Are you saying Xero should work harder and more often?

I think that is what they're asking....his day job and family life will have to "Take a back seat" lol
[wH]old fart
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby DEMETRIOS » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:28 am

[wH]old fart wrote:

I think that is what they're asking....his day job and family life will have to "Take a back seat" lol

hahhaha,you drunk??? If you =have mental problem dont post here....
I will explain what miko try say:
1-Xero is the only admin here working like admin,uploads and etc....
2-He need more power,example,root admin in nexgen to have power about mutators;a remote connection with the server to install new things when necessary;
I understand this about the begin...

DEMETRIOS
WhartHog Professional

Postby [wH]old fart » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:51 am

Devoid of any sense of humour :roll:
[wH]old fart
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby <3MUCH> » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:24 am

[wH]old fart wrote:Devoid of any sense of humour :roll:

touche...
sayin that does not make me gay demz... :lol:
<3MUCH>
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby Mikolaj » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:12 pm

[wH]old fart wrote:

Guys are you serious why you are now ,,his laywer'' ?
We are not kids, we know very well that real life is much more important, this is only a game, we will not spam Xero all the time to do this or this and even if this happen - Xero will said'' I have no time this week I can do this in next month'' that ok we respect his time and we can wait.
I'm really suprised you post this, I see here note of jealousy :? (but cut and forget this issue)
I wrote about Xero because I know his computer science is big and he can make better this server we need active full power admin, if one day he will write sorry guys I have no more time or no more wish to fix this server, then I'm sure we have no resentment and everyone will respect his decision.
But now guys; Moxley and Old Fart yours (admins) support to Xero is much more important for MSull then my vote so I ask you: AGREE or DISAGREE and remember this will be important decision for all of us for WhartHog's PigPen server.
Mikolaj
Elite WhartHog Member

Postby Moxley » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Mikolaj, I'm hoping this is just a misunderstanding of the humor because the Canadian and the Brit in this thread understood. If it's not, you're an idiot.

That being said,

I think X needs to be more responsive! Get to work foo! Find a way to rec some of the new wrappers as a hax, and I'll paypal you a couple Benjis. (are you still reading this, seriously, get to work!)
Moxley
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby GNU » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:01 pm

That sounds like a boicot, "We want Xero!" haha, funny. He does what he can I don't think he wants more responsibility with this community if he has real life, would be nice to know what he thinks.

Mikolaj wrote:I see here note of jealousy :?

DEMETRIOS wrote: If you =have mental problem dont post here....

I don't understand why you let these guys posting, when I read something about them I give a.... sigh.
GNU
Elite WhartHog Member

Postby Mikolaj » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Moxley wrote:Mikolaj, I'm hoping this is just a misunderstanding of the humor because the Canadian and the Brit in this thread understood. If it's not, you're an idiot.

That being said,

I think X needs to be more responsive! Get to work foo! Find a way to rec some of the new wrappers as a hax, and I'll paypal you a couple Benjis. (are you still reading this, seriously, get to work!)

Yes it was misunderstanding I don't understood it well that why I wrote I was suprised.

Moxley wrote: I think X needs to be more responsive!

This enought thx for your opinion
Mikolaj
Elite WhartHog Member

Postby Gman » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Moxley wrote:Mikolaj, I'm hoping this is just a misunderstanding of the humor because the Canadian and the Brit in this thread understood. If it's not, you're an idiot.

That being said,

Maybe if you stepped up your game the WH community would be happier AND X could enjoy more family time.

Benjis? I think you meant Washies.
Gman
Elite WhartHog Member

Postby xero » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:21 am

For the record, I am always willing to take on more power! Now as for more work, that would be ok, but I prefer no work. Keep those benjis handy though!
Image Image
xero
Truly Dedicated Member

Next

Return to Site / Forum