-- The Official WhartHog's PigPen UT99 Server Rules --

General talk/info about our server.

-- The Official WhartHog's PigPen UT99 Server Rules --

Postby MSuLL » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:02 pm

• Rule #1 - respect all players, semi-admins, and whoever else may enter the server. I try to be a nice and fair guy, but I get very serious very quickly - so as a result, I don't deal with any troublemakers - I simply ban them, and let them find somewhere that does tolerate their crap. Don't get on my bad side.
  • NO AIMBOTS OR HACKS OF ANY KIND. USE OF THESE RESULTS IN A BAN, NO IFs ANDs or BUTs. If you are caught with a hack or aimbot, your IP will be posted publicly.
  • No harassing other players. Joking around is allowed, however, dont let it cross that line when it stops being joking around and becomes harassing.
  • No racist, ethnicist etc. remarks. If someone has a serious problem with what you are saying (i.e. is seriously offended by it etc.), it's not allowed.
  • No excessive spamming of the chatbox. There is more information there than just you saying "lam omg j00 suck n i r teh 1337" 97987 times in a row, some of which is needed to keep order on the server.
  • No intentional hurting of your own team. People come to play on the server to have fun. Please don't ruin it for them. If you do wish to ruin someone's enjoyment of Whart's, your own enjoyment will be quickly cut off.
  • No unfair teamswitching. Switching is any act by which you end up on the other team (including going into spectator mode first). You may switch ONLY if:
    • The other team has 2+ fewer players on it. 1+ people if you are coming in from spectator mode. Basically, if after you enter/switch the teams will have an equal number of people on them, or the team you enter on will continue to have a smaller number of people.
    • The other team is down at least 3 caps.
    • A good way to look at it is this: do not switch unless if the ASC "balance teams" function would switch someone or the other team is getting murdered hardcore.
    • Please note that if you cannot come out of spectator mode without breaking the rules, you have to remain a spectator until such a time when you can re-enter the game without violating one of the two above conditions.
  • Do not assume the identity of other players. We know who you are, we know who they are. Let the admins admin, the players play, and the spectators spectate.
  • If it's a part of the map, it's fair game. UT is imperfect. Often maps will have invisible ledges, hidden weapons, and weapons that are part of a map may have hidden functions. As such, anything that is part of a map is fair game. Unfair maps may be reported and, if it is decided that the map is indeed unfit for playing, it will be removed - post the map filename here: http://www.atomicunreal.com/wharthog/fo ... .php?p=230
Last edited by MSuLL on Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
This signiture is 100% awesome and 100% low~tide's creation. That's 200%, fool!

[wH]MSuLL - Head Administrator - WhartHog's PigPen
WhartHog's PigPen UT Server - 208.71.112.196:7777 - Click Here To Play NOW!
MSuLL
In-House Nerd

Postby [wH]Nimrod » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:58 pm

good rules all
[wH]Nimrod
Regular in the PigPen

Postby Alexei » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:58 pm

[wH]Nimrod wrote:good rules all

If a man is not a communist at 20, he has no heart, but if he is still a communist at 40, he has no head.
Alexei
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby Clemente » Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:14 am

sounds good
Clemente
WhartHog Addict

Postby [wH]old fart » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:57 am

Fair enough.
[wH]old fart
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby [wH]old fart » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:00 am

sum 1 else wrote:What goes around, comes around.
[wH]old fart
Truly Dedicated Member

Re: -- The Official WhartHog's PigPen UT99 Server Rules --

Postby Alexei » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Teamswitching rules have been updated to cover work-arounds with spectator mode. They now count as teamswitches.

If any changes/rewordings are required please let me or MSull know.

Thank you.
If a man is not a communist at 20, he has no heart, but if he is still a communist at 40, he has no head.
Alexei
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby Xstar » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Agree, I accept the rules.

Thanks.
Xstar
New to the PigPen

Postby Alexei » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:39 am

Changed 5 cap rule to 3 cap rule. While giving myself edit permissions also somehow made myself show up as a "moderator" for this forum under the forum. lolwhoops...
Alexei
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby Moxley » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:04 pm

You can remove it if you have AP access.
Moxley
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby Moxley » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 pm

what the heck happen to the "cheating accusation rule"?
Moxley
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby Kektklik » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Moxley wrote:what the heck happen to the "cheating accusation rule"?

oh hai "YesImThatGood"
Kektklik
New to the PigPen

Postby Moxley » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Hello! Next time use the !report feature and report those pesky "cheaters". Much easier than calling people out, which does NOTHING to solve your perceived plight especially when you're guessing at best.

If you collected a demo of me, I'd really like to see that... I rarely get to watch that kind of beauty.
Moxley
Truly Dedicated Member

Postby Kektklik » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Moxley wrote:Hello! Next time use the !report feature and report those pesky "cheaters". Much easier than calling people out, which does NOTHING to solve your perceived plight especially when you're guessing at best.

If you collected a demo of me, I'd really like to see that... I rarely get to watch that kind of beauty.

Yeah.. I don't even know how to take a demo... >.>
Kektklik
New to the PigPen

Postby Alexei » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Moxley wrote:what the heck happen to the "cheating accusation rule"?

There was never one. There is a "no harassing other players" rule. It's most certainly NOT against the rules to suspect someone of cheating...
Alexei
Truly Dedicated Member

Next

Return to WhartHog's PigPen Server